- HBI offers real estate blogging content and support for agents.
- We can help you bring more home buyers and sellers to your website.
- Services includes blog content, search engine optimization, and more.
- We support one real estate agent per metro area, for exclusivity.
Real Estate Blogging, on Steroids
You’re probably familiar with real estate blogs. You might even have one of your own. But not all blogs are created equally. Some have very little traffic, while others dominate the search engines. We can help you achieve the latter.
Since 2005, the Home Buying Institute (HBI) has attracted millions of readers online. We accomplish this by publishing high-quality real estate content on a regular basis. That’s probably how you found us, in the first place.
We also provide content marketing services to agents across the U.S. If you would like to grow your website and business in 2020, this service is for you!
Bring More Buyers and Sellers to Your Website
We help our clients bring more home buyers and sellers to their websites, by publishing high-quality content on a regular basis. Specifically, we do the following:
- Research your local real estate market for the latest trends.
- Write high-quality reports that you can publish onto your blog.
- Optimize each blog post for maximum search engine visibility.
- Help you increase your web traffic, exposure and overall success.
One Client Per Metro Area
We have a unique service model, in that we only take on one client per metro area.
The reason is simple. We want you to be the dominant real estate agent in your market, in terms of search engine visibility, traffic and exposure. And we have the skills and knowledge to make that happen.
But it wouldn’t make sense to offer those services to multiple, competing agents within the same metro area. So we’ve created an exclusive service for highly motivated agents who want to break away from the competition.
15+ Years of Experience
Our blogging service is managed by Brandon Cornett. Brandon is a full-time real estate writer and researcher. He is one of the early pioneers of real estate blogging, dating back to the early 2000s.
Brandon has written and published more than 3,000 housing-related articles since 2004, most of which are still online today.
The Home Buying Institute (the site you’re on now) attracts thousands of home buyers every day. It has become one of the most popular informational websites for home buyers in the U.S. This is largely due to our blogging efforts.
We also have more than a decade of experience with search engine optimization. Your blog content will be edited and formatted for maximum search engine visibility, while engaging your human readers at the same time.
Simple, Straightforward Pricing
For simplicity, we have priced our content and consulting service on a per-article basis. The cost is $75 / $85 per blog post, depending on the delivery method:
[$75 per article, when we deliver it to you by email]
[$85 per article, when we post it onto your blog for you]
For the above fee, we will do the following:
- Research your local real estate market to identify key trends.
- Write an in-depth article ranging from 700 – 850 words.
- Edit your article to give it a professional, journalistic quality.
- Optimize your content using the latest Google-approved methods.
- Deliver your content by email or publish it onto your blog for you.
- Advise you on best practices in related areas (SEO, site structure, etc.)
Have questions? If you’d like to schedule a phone call to learn more about this service, please send and email to firstname.lastname@example.org.