Brandon Cornett (creator of the Home Buying Institute, LoanLimits.org, and FHAhandbook.com) seeks a business development or Chief Content Officer position with a real estate or mortgage company in the U.S.
Veteran real estate and mortgage blogger Brandon Cornett seeks full-time remote employment with a U.S.-based mortgage or real estate company. With a wealth of knowledge, expertise and resources, Brandon can help you bring a steady stream of clients to your company’s website.
Brandon’s Background at a Glance
- Born and raised in Roanoke, Virginia
- Attended the Virginia Military Institute (VMI)
- Joined the Navy after college and served for eight years
- Served in various writing and marketing roles after the military
- Began building real estate and mortgage websites in 2004
- Created one of the most popular home-buying information websites in the U.S.
- Created LoanLimits.org, FHAhandbook.com, and other housing-related sites
- Served as a freelance marketing consultant to real estate and mortgage clients
What Brandon Can Do for Your Company
With 15 years of internet marketing experience, along with a collection of high-visibility real estate and mortgage websites, Brandon can help you increase your online exposure and grow your business.
In a marketing or business-development capacity, Brandon could use his own website assets (including the Home Buying Institute) to drive a steady stream of traffic to your website and business.
He can also apply his extensive SEO and content knowledge to your company’s website, boosting traffic and visibility over time.
With one hire, you’d be gaining a multi-talented employee and a powerful new advertising channel — all at once.
Brandon’s skillset includes:
- Real estate market research and reporting
- Mortgage content writing and publishing
- Search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Email marketing, newsletters and list building
- WordPress development and site management
- Public relations (press releases, media outreach, etc.)
- Writing / editing for both digital and print media
- Thought leadership within a housing-industry context
Learn more: Want to make 2021 your best year ever? Schedule a time to talk! Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.