Hello. My name is Brandon Cornett. I’m the publisher of the Home Buying Institute, LoanLimits.org, and FHAhandbook.com (among other housing-related websites).
As a blogger and content marketing expert, I’ve helped dozens of real estate and mortgage companies grow their businesses.
I am now seeking full-time remote employment with a U.S.-based mortgage or real estate company.
As the graphic below explains, you could gain two big benefits with a single hire:
- I can use my portfolio of housing-related websites to increase exposure for your company.
- I can also use my broad skillset to help you increase traffic and lead generation on your website.
That’s only a starting point. I could contribute in other areas, as well.
You can learn more about me below. And feel free to send me an email.
My Internet Marketing & Publishing Background
I’ve been involved with real estate publishing, blogging and marketing for more than 15 years. Here’s a quick overview of my history, background and experience:
- Born and raised in Roanoke, Virginia
- Graduated from the Virginia Military Institute (VMI) in 1995
- Served in the U.S. Navy for eight years
- Served in various marketing roles after the military
- Managed my own search engine optimization (SEO) firm in Austin, TX
- Began building real estate websites in 2004
- Created one of the most popular home-buying information websites in the U.S.
- Created LoanLimits.org, FHAhandbook.com, and other housing-related sites
- Served as a freelance marketing consultant to real estate and mortgage clients
- Currently one of the most prominent housing bloggers in the U.S.
What I Can Do for Your Company
With 15 years of internet marketing experience, along with a collection of high-visibility real estate and mortgage websites, I can help you increase your online exposure and grow your business.
In a marketing or business-development capacity, I can use my own website assets to increase traffic and exposure for your company.
I can also apply my extensive SEO and content-development skills to your company’s website, boosting organic traffic and visibility over time. And that’s just for starters. I could contribute in other ways as well, such as public relations and marketing communications.
With just one hire, you would gain a multi-talented employee and a powerful new advertising channel — all at once.
My core skills include:
- Real estate market research and reporting
- Mortgage content writing and publishing
- Search engine optimization (SEO) techniques
- Email marketing, newsletters and list building
- WordPress development and site management
- Public relations (press releases, media outreach, etc.)
- Writing / editing for both digital and print media
- Thought leadership within a housing-industry context
Learn more: Want to make 2022 your best year ever? Schedule a time to talk! Just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get started.