Are you a mortgage broker in Texas? Do you want to increase your loan volume and grow your business in 2017? We can help. We’ve been perfecting the art and science of mortgage marketing online since 2003, and we’ll use it to grow your business.
Background: Who We Are, What We Do
The Home Buying Institute (HBI) is one of the nation’s oldest, largest, and most popular websites for home buyers and mortgage shoppers. Every day, thousands of people visit our site to learn about mortgage loans and the home buying process. We’ve achieved this by publishing quality content on a regular basis.
In 2016, we launched an online mortgage marketing service for clients across the U.S. We help our clients do what we do, but within the areas where they are licensed. In short, we can help you grow your mortgage business by publishing blog content tailored to your audience. (Here’s an example of a piece written for a client.)
Our Model: One Client Per Metro Area
We work with one client per metro area. There are two reasons for this. We do a lot of mortgage marketing work for our clients, which limits the number we can take on. Secondly, we help our clients dominate their markets, in terms of online visibility and traffic. It would be unethical and counterproductive to do this for multiple clients in the same area.
Online Mortgage Marketing Services
There’s a good chance you found our website by researching your housing market. That’s the kind of visibility and web presence we can develop for you. We’ll transform your website into a highly informative resource. Over time, your site will become the place to go for local real estate and mortgage information.
Weekly services include:
- Data mining — We have 15+ years worth of website performance data. We’ll use it to choose the best blog topics for you, based on traffic and readership potential.
- Market monitoring — We will track your local housing market in order to provide your readers with accurate, timely, and useful information.
- Content writing — We will produce real estate and mortgage-related articles with journalistic quality. But you’ll be able to put your name on them.
- Publishing — We can publish your content directly onto your blog, three times per week. There is little to no effort on your part.
- Consulting — We’ll advise you in other areas as well, such as web-based lead generation.
We do all of the work. You enjoy all of the traffic, visibility and PR benefits.